Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on September 29, 2020.
- What Students Want Their Professors to Know, Beth McMurtrie
- Note-taking Frameworks
Upcoming JCCTL Events
- 30 minutes with Charmaine T. Cruise and Sahana Mukherjee: Engaging in proactive advising during the new normal.
- Johnson Teaching Grant
Resources from Transition Week (“JPI Booster”) Events
- International Student Support Do’s and Don’ts
- Mindful Learning in a Digital Space
- Discussion Forums
- Building Better Breakout Rooms
- Tool Time (Effective Tools and Apps)
- Creating Effective Video Content
- Assessment in remote learning environments
- Supporting Student Mental Health at Gettysburg College
- Supporting first-year students during a de-densified semester
- Virtual Faculty Development Group Chat and Office Hour
Upcoming Friday Forums
- Contemporary Black Poetry, Performance, and Resistance.
- The future of Innovation and Creativity at Gettysburg College.
Copyright Note: This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – September 29, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 11.