Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on September 4, 2020.
Zoom with us!
- June Pedagogy Institute Team is hosting ‘Zoom-in’ hours
- Dr. Kathy Bradley, Director of Counseling Services will be the next featured guest in the "30 min with..." series.
Other Pedagogy Resources
- Mussleman Library Information Literacy Concepts and Skills
- Effective Student Outreach
- Podcast: How to Create Social SPaces in your Courses, Dr. Melissa Wehler.
- Universal Design of Learning (UDL Resources)
- Williams College Strategies and Tips for Teaching Hybrid and Remote Courses
- Faculty Created working Groups
- Resilient Pedagogy Grant
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – September 4, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 8.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons