Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on September 7, 2020.
Discussion on the Decision to De-densify Campus
- Supporting First-year Students During a De-densified Semester, Kathy Cain (Psychology) and Ian Isherwood (War and Memory Studies)
Supporting Student Mental Health at Gettysburg, Kathy Bradley
Assessment in Remote Learning Environments, Sharon Birch and Josef Brandauer
- Creating Effective Video Content, Carrie Szarko
- Tool Time, Kevin Moore and Melissa Forbes
- Building Better Breakout Rooms, Kevin Moore and Melissa Forbes
- Discussion Forum Check-in, Kevin Moore and Melissa Forbes
- Mindful Learning in a Digital Space, Monique Gore
- International Student Support Do’s and Don’ts, Brad Lancaster and Kelly Whitcomb
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – September 7, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 9.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons