The Criminal Justice Update is a monthly newsletter created by the Adams County Bar Foundation Fellow providing updates in criminal justice policy coming from Pennsylvania's courts and legislature as well as the US Supreme Court.
- Updates from PA Governor's Office
- Highlights from Executive Order Number: 2019-06: Reducing Gun Violence
- Updates from the PA Legislature
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Victims Issues
- Updates from the PA Courts
- PA Superior Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Shultz, Haley B., "Criminal Justice Updates - September 2020" (2020). Criminal Justice Updates. 1.