The Criminal Justice Update is a monthly newsletter created by the Adams County Bar Foundation Fellow providing updates in criminal justice policy coming from Pennsylvania's courts and legislature as well as the US Supreme Court.
- Updates from PA Governor's Office (no updates this month)
- Updates from the PA Legislature
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Updates from the Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court (no updates this month)
- PA Supreme Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
- PA Superior Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Mahoney, Patrick, "Criminal Justice Update - December 2021" (2021). Criminal Justice Updates. 16.