The Criminal Justice Update is a monthly newsletter created by the Adams County Bar Foundation Fellow providing updates in criminal justice policy coming from Pennsylvania's courts and legislature as well as the US Supreme Court.
- Updates from PA Governor's Office (no updates this month)
- Updates from the PA Legislature
- Updates from the Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court: Criminal Law & Procedure (no updates this month)
- PA Supreme Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
- PA Superior Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository for personal use, not for redistribution.
Mahoney, Patrick, "Criminal Justice Update - October 2022" (2022). Criminal Justice Updates. 26.
Criminology and Criminal Justice Commons, Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration Commons