The Criminal Justice Update is a monthly newsletter created by the Adams County Bar Foundation Fellow providing updates in criminal justice policy coming from Pennsylvania's courts and legislature as well as the US Supreme Court.
- Updates from PA Governor's Office: no new updates this month
- Updates from the PA Legislature: no new updates this month
- Updates from the Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
- PA Supreme Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
- PA Superior Court: Criminal Law & Procedure
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Mahoney, Patrick, "Criminal Justice Update - February 2023" (2023). Criminal Justice Updates. 30.
Criminology and Criminal Justice Commons, Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration Commons