From the Dean (Robin Wagner)
Library Letter Box
By the Numbers
- A Moveable Feast: The Art of Robert Patierno
- Selections from The Columbus Suite
- Reclaiming the Story: Reflections on Carl Beam (Keira Koch ‘19)
- Librarians Guide Bio Blitz Week
- “Lattes” Program Branches Out
- Fund in Memory of Mary Margaret Stewart (1931–2021)
- Check It Out: Exploring Careers in Libraries
Is This Plagiarism?
- Librarian Responds to Changing Student Needs
- The First-Year Experience is Key
- Night Owl Finds Satisfying Role as Mentor
Bringing Hidden Collections into the Spotlight (Beth Carmichael)
GettDigital: The Virtual Reading Room
African-Americans at Gettysburg College: An Oral History Project
This is the publisher's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Musselman Library, "Friends of Musselman Library Newsletter Fall 2021" (2021). Friends of Musselman Library Newsletter. 42.
Archival Science Commons, Cataloging and Metadata Commons, Collection Development and Management Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, Information Literacy Commons, Scholarly Communication Commons