Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on September 22, 2020.
Upcoming JCCTL Events:
- 30 minutes with… Charmaine T. Cruise and Sahana Mukherjee: Engaging in proactive advising during the new normal.
- Student Targeted Messaging
Resources from Transition Week
- International Student Support Do’s and Don’ts
- Mindful Learning in a Digital Space
- Discussion Forum Check-in
- Building Better Breakout Rooms
- Tool Time
- Creating Effective Video Content
- Assessment in remote learning environments'
- Supporting Student Mental Health at Gettysburg College
- Supporting first-year students during a de-densified semester
- Virtual Faculty Development Group Chat and Office Hour
- Friday Forum
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – September 22, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 10.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons