Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on October 7, 2020.
- The Science of Learning vs. Proctoring Software, Joshua R. Eyler ’00
- 7 Ways to Assess Students Online and Minimize Cheating, Flower Darby,
Upcoming Events and Due Dates
- Intentional Planning for Advising First Year and Sophomore Students
- Hypothes.is Demo
- Information Literacy Grant
- Resources from recent JCCTL programming
- Virtual Faculty Development Group Chat and Office Hour
Upcoming Friday Forums
- The future of Innovation and Creativity at Gettysburg College, Josh Wagner
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – October 7, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 12.
Additional FilesProactive Advising 10-1-2020 Cruise Mukherjee.pdf (682 kB)
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons