Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on July 16, 2020.
- Thoughts on pragmatic and applied strategies to engage students in the classroom
- Are multiple-choice questions appropriate assessments of learning?
- Collaborative note-taking
- Small teaching online
- Teaching and Learning Online
- JPI Planning Timeline
- Basic Moodle Training
- Workshops on Inclusivity in the classroom and trauma-informed pedagogy
- Camera/document camera equipped classroom demonstration
- Microsoft Teams demonstration
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer - July 16, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 3.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons