Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on July 24, 2020.
- Small teaching online
- Tips on active learning while we are physically distanced
- Increase the effectiveness of instructional videos
- Syllabus review guide
- Trauma-Informed Approaches in Teaching
- Exploring Research-Based, Inclusive Curricula for the Online or In-Person Classroom
- Zoom Training
- Camera/document camera equipped classroom demonstration
- Microsoft Teams demonstration
- Using Office 365 for grading and group work
- Teaching and Learning Online
- Basic Moodle training
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – July 24, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 4.