Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on August 3, 2020.
- Slides on trauma-informed teaching strategies
- JCCTL Resilient Pedagogy Grant
- Creating inclusive curricula
- Siena College report on physically distanced classroom
- Karen Costa's post on trauma-informed teaching
- Comprehensive guide on trauma-informed practices in post-secondary education
- Exploring Research-Based, Inclusive Curricula for the Online or In-Person Classroom
- IT classroom training sessions
- Microsoft Team training
- Introductory Zoom training
- Ensemble Video Training
- Frustrated with Forums?
- Teaching and Learning Online
- Basic Moodle training
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – August 3, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 5.