Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on August 19, 2020.
- Party Like Your Life Depends On It
- Online Tools for Student Collaboration
- Avoid Zoom Fatigue
- Effective Anti-Racist Teaching
- Diversity and Inclusion Syllabus Statements
- Becoming an Anti-Racist Educator
- Anti-Racism and Allyship in the Classroom
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – August 19, 2020" (2020). JCCTL Mailers. 7.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons