Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on January 14, 2021.
- What you say and how you say it: The Syllabus as a guiding document
- Derailment prevention: Course design strategies for fostering respectful dialogue
Grant and other Funding Opportunities
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Grants
- Faculty-Created Working Group
Other Recommended Resources
- How to Teach a Good First Day of Class, James M. Lang
- First Day of Class, Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching
- Leading Lines podcast
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity, Spring Webinar Schedule
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – January 14, 2021" (2021). JCCTL Mailers. 14.