Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on January 19, 2021.
- What you say and how you say it: The Syllabus as a guiding document
- Derailment prevention: Course design strategies for fostering respectful dialogue
- Understanding our students’ lives outside the classroom
- An effective first day of class
Readings & Resources
- 8 Strategies to Prevent Teaching Burnout, Flower Darby
- What do we do and say on the all-important first day of class
Grants and other Funding Opportunities
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Grants
- Faculty-Created Working Group
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – January 19, 2021" (2021). JCCTL Mailers. 15.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Educational Technology Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education and Teaching Commons