Updates on training and support and useful pedagogical resources compiled and sent by the JCCTL on January 28, 2021.
- An effective first day of class
Readings & Resources
- Are we assigning too much work to our students?
- Resource guides: Rethinking the syllabus and "derailment prevention"
Grants and other Funding Opportunities
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Grants
- Faculty-Created Working Group
This is the author's version of the work. This publication appears in Gettysburg College's institutional repository by permission of the copyright owner for personal use, not for redistribution.
Brandauer, Josef, "JCCTL Mailer – January 28, 2021" (2021). JCCTL Mailers. 16.
Additional FilesJCCTL- Derailment Prevention Resource Guide.pdf (172 kB)
Derailment Prevention Resource Guide
JCCTL- The Syllabus as a Guiding Document Resource Guide.pdf (204 kB)
The Syllabus as a Guiding Document Resource Guide